Monday 30 March 2015

E is for....

Emily.
That's me! My name's Emily Campbell and welcome to All Things E! Here is me in my natural state: surrounded by males. However, they don't usually treat me like a princess, these ones just have to because we're genetically related.

Engineering.
I'm currently a third year Engineering student at ANU, however I wouldn't really classify myself as a typical engineer. Don't get me wrong, I love maths, taking things apart and breaking down complex problems, but I also do an Arts degree where I major in Philosophy and I enjoy girly activities like straightening my hair, going shopping with friends and painting my nails horrible shades of pink.

Elements.
To be more precise, I study Systems Engineering. For those who aren't familiar with it, it basically means we look at every element in a system. We work on projects over their whole lifecycle and get to learn about a huge variety of engineering disciplines.

Exploration.
This is the place where I want to share cool engineering projects and experiences of my own, from Canberra and around the world. I want to make everyone look at the world from a Systems Engineering approach!

Each Week.
Yep. And more than once! What a special treat! I hope you don't get sick of me.

Everyone!!
While I do hope that younger students will take some valuable insights away from the blog, I really want this to be something that everyone can enjoy and contribute to. We all have something to learn, a cool new project to hear about or a person to be inspired by and I'm going to find all these things for you.

Wish me luck!

Love always,
Emily

P.S. Here's my name on a breadboard in case that helps you remember it :)




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Meet The Author